22: First Day High

Hey there! How's your first day of class? Me, at first it was not good because of the rainy weather that welcomed me. It kinda ruin my getup but still I did managed myself. Haha. I was so excited to see and catch up with my friends and buddies. And as expected, it's a ramble. Were able to do our usual basagan ng trip and laugh till we die. Since most of our class end so early we decided to have some tripping in Intramuros.


A rainy afternoon and yet we still managed to enjoy the day. Thanks to Instagram, I was able to captured the best shots of our super model Brenalyn Navarro.











Since it is trending we also did a "call me maybe" video. So guys watch out for this. :))


Follow me on Twitter and share your own fun experience. 

P.S. Congratulations to all Architecture board passers especially to TUPians (Manila) with 63.64% passing rate (35 out of 55). You all guys ROCK! =D